You may have heard there is a housing shortage!
And no place more-so than the thriving Gold Coast – billions of dollars are being spent on many major projects in the area and housing is desperately needed.
High-end Townhouse Opportunities
Upper Coomera on the Gold Coast
4 Bedroom, Double Garage Designer Townhouses
Rental Yield approx 5.4%
Vacancy Rate 0.3%
Rent approx $860 p/w
Luxury Residential Community
with designer homes, onsite parklands, family friendly recreation facilities
- High quality kitchens & bathrooms, with stone benches and stainless steel appliances. Plush carpet & designer flooring
- Turn-key finishes including A/C, fans, roller blinds, screens and more
- Generous size wardrobes and walk in robes
- Private covered courtyards
- Open plan living, kitchen & dining
- Thoughtfully designed floorplans
- Glazed doors & windows
- 3 Coat internal paint system
- Communal pool & recreation area
Upper Coomera, Gold Coast, Queensland
Upper Coomera sits at the base of the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland and is a short drive to Tamborine Mountain.
- Conveniently located between the Brisbane CBD and the bustling beach and theme park destination of the Gold Coast
- One of the fasted growing suburbs in SE Queensland
- Easy access to M1 – with 3 entry/exit access points
- Easy access to major shopping centres including Westfields
- A good choice of state and catholic primary and secondary schools
- Access to Gold Coast Hospitals and local medical centres
- Health and Knowledge Precinct: The Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct is a $5billion investment from the Queensland Government, City of Gold Coast, Gold Coast Health and Griffith University. It is a precinct dedicated to life sciences, health and technology related business. Creating thousands of jobs, study and research opportunities, clinical trials and much more.
- The Star Broadbeach Island: This approved master plan for the transformation of Broadbeach Island offers an once in a lifetime tourism opportunity for the Gold Coast. The Star and its partners will create over $4.3 billion in tourism assets bolstering over 12,000 jobs in construction and operations alone.
- Cruise Ship Terminal and the Spit Masterplan: Some of the worlds largest cruise ships will be docking at the terminal of Philip Park which will be extended offshore by 950m with a breakwater structure of 780m wide – this is a $463million project which will generate $3.1billion in tourism over the next 30 years. The Spit will also undergo a restoration with sprawling green areas, access to the light rail, dining and super yacht facilities.
- Olympic Games 2032. This will be an exciting time for the Gold Coast which will be hosting events such as beach volleyball, football, judo, triathlon, volleyball(at the Coommera Indoor Sports Centre) and weightlifting.
Growth Employment Industries
Key industries in the Gold Coast
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Retail Trade
- Accommodation and Food Services
Take advantage of a paradigm shift in population movement to get a higher end investment in one of the fastest growing areas in Queensland with a rapidly growing economy. Enjoy very low vacancy and solid rental yield with the potential of being the perfect downsize home in later years.
NOTE: This opportunity is not for everyone
Would you like to find out if Upper Coomera, Gold Coast, Queensland is a good fit for your investment strategy?